- We have 94 pairs competing as well as 40 teams.
- The playing times are on the web as well as the names of all that have entered.
- Sid has done an amazing job on the SABF website for which we thank him!
- The hotel is Gung ho and ready for us and I believe that we will have a great time.
- The only blot on this copybook is that the teams players will be unable to vote, but the pairs that wish to, can obtain a special voting priviledge to vote on the 16th or 17th May.
Competed forms must be handed into the IEC on or before the 3rd May 2011. Please print this form, complete, then fax or scan & email to Timothy Truluck, as he has offered to deliver the applications in person. His fax number is 086 535 1568 and his e mail address is email@example.com .
The Interprovincial Teams event will comprise of 5 teams competing in the Medwin and 4 Berkowitz teams. Play will begin at 2.00p.m. on Thursday the 12th May and a second session on Thursday night.
There will be 3 sessions on Friday starting at 9.30 in the morning.
Look forward to seeing you in Hazyview !